My SunDuino

Hi all

I would like to present my variation that is Sunduino 2.0, based on a draft sanguino projects
I tried to keep the proportions in line with the original plates Arduino, and to enable work in this great environment with many larger microcontrollers, so in SunDuino 2.0 can be used:

ATMega 644p
ATMega 644
ATMega 324p
ATMega 16

ATMega32 unfortunately will not work.

In the picture SunDuino 2.0 with ATmega 644 16Mhz

please look post 2

This is my SunDuino

This is a BAck Side

Very nice. And the 644 chip still fills a nice niche between the 328 and 1280 chips and is DIP packaged for easy standalone applications.

Lefty

Great board :slight_smile: Very clear pcb traces :slight_smile:
Will You upload schematics and pcb design ?

Looking good. Are there anything to gain from those chips, compared to the ones on the uno?

Zachwiej : Tak mog[ch281] ci udost[ch281]pni[ch263] , ale jest sporo b[ch322]edów w Sanguino wi[ch281]c poczekaj a[ch380] poprawi[ch281] bo puki nie zrobi[ch322]em PCB to
nie by[ch322]o wiadomo [ch380]e troch[ch281] kiepsko zrobili pliki Cores i nic do siebie prawie nie pasuje.

bld:

More I / O for more flash, and works similarly, but unfortunately I have yet to check the files from the Sanguino, because the silent compliance of assigned ports, and some may be upset, for example, D13 = D5 Sanguino and a few others mixed with the result that I will perform a new plate and files improved wired and pin mapping.

Are there anything to gain from those chips, compared to the ones on the uno?

Compared to the Uno's 328 chip the 644P chip has double the program memory size, more SRAM, more I/O pins, 2 serial hardware usarts, more user interrupt pins. More timers, I forget?

You get the idea, it's a 328 X 2 chip that still comes in a user friendly DIP package.

Lefty

Very nice. I just had to buy one to check this chip out...

1284p will work in that as well. 16k of sram is always nice.

sunriver gdy pisalem pod sanguino na ide 018 nie mia[ch322]em duzych problemow :slight_smile: nie wiem jak teraz bo duo sie zmieni[ch322]o z 020

tak z 018 nie by[ch322]o tak [ch380]le niemniej na 020 i 022 s[ch261] spore zmiany
nie mniej pliki core dla sanguino s[ch261] kiepskie od poczatku