What do you think about this WIFI board?

Hi friends, my name is Brad. This is my first post on this forum, glad to meet fellow Arduinoites as well.

I got this WIFI board out of a broken HP printer (attached images) and I want to tinker around with it, but I am unsure where to start, I don't want to fry it. What would you do first?

Thanks for your wealth of information in advance!

First is do some Google searching to try and find datasheets on the part. You might be able to find manuals online for the printer it came out off. Bottom line you have to figure out what the pinouts are but also how to communicate with it. Might search using Part Number, Model Number, etc. Also seeing it says Broadcom on it you might be able to search by that. Possibly find what chip they're using. But good idea to use one out of a printer seeing the boards cost close to $40 or so otherwise.

If you do suceed it would help to share with others as it could be a good source of a inexpensive WiFi board.

still searching. I found a good bit of documents on it by searching the FCC, but Google isn't proving helpful.
https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=701495&fcc_id=B94SDGOB1091

Just noticed the 10 JTAG pins. hmm thoughts?

What else I could do at this point? Could someone give me the 101 class on the safe steps to probe it?

I see it says 3.3v on the side, that's a great clue

Go easy on me, I'm a newb