how to log data on google spreadsheet

hello friends Im new to Ethernet Shield And I want To Log data in Google spreadsheet.
Can you Please Suggest How can I Do it .
I had Tried Many ways But I Didn't Get Ay Result .
Please Help..

Maybe it would be helpful for you to describe the "many ways" you have tried.

I've done it using Temboo.

Actually It is My Final Year Project so It Should Be Valid For at List One Year .So i need To purchase 1 Year Access On Temboo.That's Way I'm Not Doing It On Temboo.
please Suggest me Any other Way And Also Any library or Code For it.

Blynk perhaps?

Why The Hell Do You Capitalize Every Word? ? ? ?

You can use Temboo for free. You are just limited to 250 Choreos/month and the application key resets every month so you just need to go update the key once a month.

My understanding is that if you want to interact directly with the Google Sheets API you need SSL (with Temboo you don't). I'm doubtful that will be possible with an AVR based Arduino board and an Ethernet Shield. I remember someone was looking into doing it with ESP8266 and probably even easier with ESP32.

Dear pert Do You Have Any Problem With Capitalised Words.And Why The Hell You Have ??

Anyways Thanks For Your Reply..

Ranjito:
Capitalised Words

It makes things difficult to read, and it makes you look stupid. I recognise that English is probably a second language for you, and what you are doing may actually make sense in Sanskrit, but it might make English readers not bother with your post, and is unnecessary.

Ranjito:
Dear pert Do You Have Any Problem With Capitalised Words.And Why The Hell You Have ??

Because you want other people to help you free of charge in their free time, so it pretty stupid to irritate them.
As is giving snippy answers.

Nick_Pyner:
It makes things difficult to read, and it makes you look stupid. I recognise that English is probably a second language for you, and what you are doing may actually make sense in Sanskrit, but it might make English readers not bother with your post, and is unnecessary.

firstly its a forum so any person from any country can write query in his english "probably second language"
so its not similar to you each time.
if you have any difficulty to read so you can tell me no problem ,but its a certain way to tell something.
if you guys have checked this replay from pert..

pert:
Why The Hell Do You Capitalize Every Word? ? ? ?

You can use Temboo for free. You are just limited to 250 Choreos/month and the application key resets every month so you just need to go update the key once a month.

My understanding is that if you want to interact directly with the Google Sheets API you need SSL (with Temboo you don't). I'm doubtful that will be possible with an AVR based Arduino board and an Ethernet Shield. I remember someone was looking into doing it with ESP8266 and probably even easier with ESP32.

If someone tell me something in this abusive manner i will definitely replied him in same way he told me.

in last two posts instead of helping me out from my query they are teaching meand called me stupid.
very upset with this posting..

I find it annoying that people come on this forum expecting us to spend some of our free time helping them but then won't make the minimal extra effort to use proper capitalization, spelling, punctuation, etc. It's a common courtesy that seems to have gone out the window with the advent of these "smart" phones (which seem to make the users dumber the smarter the phone gets). In your case it was especially perplexing to me since, instead of the typical lazy approach of not capitalizing anything, you went to the extra effort to capitalize everything. I see you used up your monthly allotment of caps in those posts and are now forced to do without.

In programming we must be very precise. I think it's best to take the same approach here on the forum. When you use "i" instead of "I" we know what you meant but certainly if we spend 2 days trying to help someone with the "esp8266wifi" library only to find they actually meant the ESP8266wifi library instead of the ESP8266WiFi library that is a huge waste of time just because someone wouldn't make the effort to press the shift key a few times. I say err on the side of caution.

You will note that, although I did return a perceived discourtesy with a snippy comment, I also made a sincere effort to answer your question. If you had responded with proper capitalization to that part of my reply this thread would have stayed on topic and maybe the discussion would have continued in a productive manner but you seem more interested in being upset.