Arduino and Ham Radio

There is a new users' group for amateur radio operators who are interested in using the Arduino family of controllers in conjunction with ham radio. The site is found at:

If you would like to join, contact me at my QRZ email account.

Jack Purdum, W8TEE

Jack have built the Antenna Analyzer and having problem with loading the code. This is what my errors are. Hope you can help me out.

Arduino: 1.6.5 (Windows 8.1), Board: "Arduino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

PurdumAntennaAnalyzerRel108.ino: In function 'void setup()':
PurdumAntennaAnalyzerRel108:2024: error: invalid conversion from 'int ()()' to 'void ()()' [-fpermissive]
In file included from C:\Users\kevin\Desktop\arduino-1.6.5-r2\libraries\AD9850SPI-master/AD9850SPI.h:33:0,
from PurdumAntennaAnalyzerRel108.ino:29:
C:\Users\kevin\Desktop\arduino-1.6.5-r2\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:142:6: error: initializing argument 2 of 'void attachInterrupt(uint8_t, void ()(), int)' [-fpermissive]
void attachInterrupt(uint8_t, void (
)(void), int mode);
^
PurdumAntennaAnalyzerRel108:2025: error: invalid conversion from 'int ()()' to 'void ()()' [-fpermissive]
In file included from C:\Users\kevin\Desktop\arduino-1.6.5-r2\libraries\AD9850SPI-master/AD9850SPI.h:33:0,
from PurdumAntennaAnalyzerRel108.ino:29:
C:\Users\kevin\Desktop\arduino-1.6.5-r2\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:142:6: error: initializing argument 2 of 'void attachInterrupt(uint8_t, void ()(), int)' [-fpermissive]
void attachInterrupt(uint8_t, void (
)(void), int mode);
^
invalid conversion from 'int ()()' to 'void ()()' [-fpermissive]

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
enabled in File > Preferences.

econjack:
There is a new users' group for amateur radio operators who are interested in using the Arduino family of controllers in conjunction with ham radio. The site is found at:

Yahoo | Mail, Weather, Search, Politics, News, Finance, Sports & Videos

If you would like to join, contact me at my QRZ email account.

Jack Purdum, W8TEE

Hi, Jack. Don't say that on an airplane!

I just tried your link and Yahoo says that group does not exist.

Paul

It appears that it moved to Groups.io here:

SoftwareControlledHamRadio

Polymorph is correct, we moved it to Groups.io because of the poor performance and support from Yahoo. You can find us at: