Active user groups

Obviously, over time, the title of this thread is going to sound a little hollow, but feel free to leave contact details (and I mean details - if you're in Boston, make sure you tell people which Boston)

barnsley.io, Yorkshire, UK. We meet twice a month at the address below. Check the link for date of next meeting. One day we hope to set up our own maker space in Barnsley.

Barnsley Digital Media Centre,

County Way, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S70 2JW

In Claremont, California. Looking to link up with some other folks locally.

At the Geelong Amateur Radio Club http://vk3atl.org/ , we have several keen Arduino /Linux users, who are keen to promote Arduino. We have good lab/workshop facilities and intenet access.
We meet every Wednesday 2 PM-5PM, Friday 7PM-11.59PM++ and are keen to have some Saturday AM/PM activity especially if it will get some parent/kids involvement.

We have supported a hacker space at one stage, but they disintegrated. We are keen to seem some making/soldering/testing etc. Bring it on!
Lee VK3PK

Portsmouth Virginia, interested in any local Arduino groups.
John M Franke

jmfranke@cox.net

Mantua, Italy.
We meet every week since Feb 2014.
At the moment we meet in Casamatta, via della Conciliazione 118, every Tuesday starting at 9 PM.
If you are around, please come and meet us there.
Have fun everybody
Pierluigi

Hi,

How long does it take to have an answer after submitting for creating an Arduino Users Group ?

It is said that it can take up to seven working days but we first submit the form 5 weeks ago.

On the form there is still a message "your application has been successfully submitted. waiting for approval"

We had also submitted for organizing an event for the arduino day and it has been accepted the next day.

We sent an email 2 weeks ago to ask if we will have news soon but no answer...

Can someone help us ?

Our group name in the proposal is "LABSud"

Regards

OlyMEGA in Olympia, WA, USA. We have an Open House every Thursday with a short meeting about what is coming up and what we're working on, a show-and-tell for anyone who wants to show or talk about a project, and people meeting and greeting.

Every Tuesday, I hold an Arduino with Steve meetup from 6 to 8pm. I'm learning to program Arduinos with the help of some of our more experienced programmers who may wander in and out, and others come in to learn along with me. We share information on a Google Group that is open only to members in good standing, but this website and forum are on our list of resources and I refer to pages here often when we're working out how different commands work.

I told everyone that I've applied for Arduino User Group status for us, they are very excited.

Has this been given up on, or are they just overwhelmed by the response?

How log does it take for a group to be approved? I know a few people around me submitted for group.

I've been waiting since June. Haven't heard anything back yet.

Hey!

Would be glad if I could have an update regarding my AUG application.

Thanks!

Hey!

Thanks!

Hey!

We are impatiently waiting for our AUG application to be considered.

We are a group of 97 children in Ghaziabad, India. We meet 4 times a week to work with IoT and robotics projects. Once every fortnight we organize a larger workshop which is open to all and our parents, friends, teachers join us.

Please consider our application and revert soon!

atl_sajs:
Hey!

Thanks!

Hey!

We are a group of 88 children in Gurgaon, India. We meet 4 times a week to work with IoT and robotics projects. Once every fortnight we organize a larger workshop which is open to all and our parents, friends, teachers join us.

atl_dpsgurgaon:
Hey!

Thanks!

I just checked the map. OlyMEGA was approved, but no one told me. No notification at all.

I suggest checking the map to see if your group is already there.

https://www.arduino.cc/en/aug/

No Project Hub page for OlyMEGA, though. I don't see how I can make one.

A humble reminder!

atl_sajs:
Hey!

We are a group of 97 children in Ghaziabad, India. We meet 4 times a week to work with IoT and robotics projects. Once every fortnight we organize a larger workshop which is open to all and our parents, friends, teachers join us.

Check the AUG page for your location, it may be up now. I was never informed, but OlyMEGA is on the map, now.

Still no update about our request to start AUG at Gurgaon, India. Can't see it yet on the AUG map.

We are a group of 435 students from grade 6 to 12 and 63 teachers. We meet thrice a week to work on Arduino platform and build projects related to what we study in the classroom.

I believe some recognition from the AUG community will do us good and motivate our kids.

A humble reminder to consider our application.

polymorph:
Check the AUG page for your location, it may be up now. I was never informed, but OlyMEGA is on the map, now.