Berlin Arduino help

Hey guys,

I'm quite new in the community and at the moment I am trying to finish a project with a Gameduino + Arduino. I have bumped into a few problems on my road, and now I need some help with the project to move forward. I suppose I could write my questions here online, but I think it is a bit easier for me to understand what is wrong if I meet someone in person who can help me.

Therefore my question is if there is someone here in Berlin who wants to help me with my questions and maybe guide me in the right directions?

Thanks in advance
Christoffer

Even though I'm currently working on my first project and in no position to answer questions, I have 2 suggestions.

https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/AwesomeShield/
There are no official meetups, but maybe you can get some answers from one of the over 700 members or even schedule a small meetup yourself.

Or come to Berlin Hack and Tell (Berlin, Deutschland) | Meetup. You probably find some Arduino-literate people there. They usually even have a small window before the break where people can get in front of the audience and ask for whatever(usually jobs). Also it's great fun! :slight_smile:

Good luck!