Motor driver for 4 DC 12v motors & Battery

Chagrin:
The 1A rating is per channel, so one chip (two H bridges) can push 1A through two motors. The whole board can control four motors each at 1A (peak!).

Thaaaaaaaaat was the answer I was looking for! Thanks a lot!!! Then my guess is that, if the nominal curent of the motor is 0.3A, and the driver can provide 1A per channel, it has enough current margin (unless I put a 3KG watermelon on the top of the robot haha)

So, I like your suggestion (high torque power). The only problem is that I prefer to buy a whole chasis & motors "ready to go". If I purchase the wheels&motors alone, I will need to create a wooden/metal chasis for the robot, which will consume a lot of time and its out of the scope of my project (also, my crafting skills are a bit limited).

So I think I will go for the original Idea. The only "heavy" thing the robot will carry is a IP camera for Image post-processing and the battery, all together should be less than 600 grams.

Thanks Chagrin!

Anyway, I will research about moving wheels with servo motors. Not sure why, but I thought that servo motors weren't meant for locomotion wheels.