Project to measure acceleration and force.

I am designing a a project to measure the protective properties of of an item from impact.

My thought is to measure deceleration both with and without the item using the Single Axis Accelerometer Breakout Board SparkFun Single Axis Accelerometer Breakout - ADXL193 (+/-250g) - SEN-09332 - SparkFun Electronics and measure the force of the impact with Flexiforce Pressure Sensor FlexiForce Pressure Sensor - 100lbs. - SEN-08685 - SparkFun Electronics.

Can a single Arduino Uno handle this? If so could it handle multiple accelerometers & pressure sensors to collect from multiple points? Points directly behind the point of impact and further away.

Sorry, I accidentally deleted this.
How long does an impact event last?
An analogRead takes a little over 100 microseconds

Well you can store all th data points into arrays but as AWOL said, it takes time for the analogRead to get data. So you may need a faster arduino like the new one that just came out, or you can upgrade the crystal on the arduino that you have now. It can go up to 35 MHz without problems, any more and it may not work. Also if you do that, you will have to reconfigure the bootloader.