Counting of objects per minute (HELP)

HI
I shall wish to count limp with paint per minute (application for my work) materiel available, Arduino-mega, sensor Sharp 2y0a02, touch-sensitive screen.
For the detection of limp as well as the management of the display everything is well, but I stick on the part to timer .
Can you help me?
sorry with my english .
THX everyone
William

Are you having an issue with the forum? If not, post somewhere better.

HI PaulS
Except for the difficulties of translation, I prefer this forum because I obtains answers, contrary to the French forum.
Sorry.
Friendly
William

William,

You misunderstand. This section of the forum (Arduino Forum ? Web/Forum/Email/Spam ? Forum) is for questions about the forum itself. Technical questions belong under Hardware or Software.

Please select ONE section under Hardware OR Software that seems the most appropriate for your question.

sorry
I have certainly make an error, because I have already posted the questions on this forum, can you transfer my comment on the forum adequat ?, I am sincerely sorry
Friendly William

William,

I have certainly make an error, because I have already posted the questions on this forum, can you transfer my comment on the forum adequat ?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to transferr your comment. You will have to create a new post.

I am sincerely sorry

No need to apologize. We'll just pretend this thread is not here. :wink:

I wont, I refuse to pretend anymore!
:wink:

I like to call them freedom fries myself. :wink:

Lefty