USB Host and PTP Example Sketch EOSHDRCapture

I have run some of the example sketches for PTP and some work, and others don't. One I am specifically interested in for example the EOSHDRCapture sketch won't compile. The error I get is as follows:

qp/qp_port.cpp.o: In function `loop':
/Users/jandrews/Documents/Arduino/libraries/qp/qp_port.cpp:34: multiple definition of `loop'
EOSHDRCapture.cpp.o:EOSHDRCapture.cpp:110: first defined here
qp/qp.cpp.o: In function `QHsm::dispatch(QEvent const*)':
/Users/jandrews/Documents/Arduino/libraries/qp/qp.cpp:235: undefined reference to `Q_onAssert'
/Users/jandrews/Documents/Arduino/libraries/qp/qp.cpp:246: undefined reference to `Q_onAssert'
/Users/jandrews/Documents/Arduino/libraries/qp/qp.cpp:330: undefined reference to `Q_onAssert'
qp/qp.cpp.o: In function `QHsm::init(QEvent const*)':
/Users/jandrews/Documents/Arduino/libraries/qp/qp.cpp:111: undefined reference to `Q_onAssert'
/Users/jandrews/Documents/Arduino/libraries/qp/qp.cpp:134: undefined reference to `Q_onAssert'
qp/qp_port.cpp.o:qp_port.cpp:(.text._ZdlPv+0x8): more undefined references to `Q_onAssert' follow

Since I didn't write the code and I am unfamiliar with the library it'd be great if someone could help me debug this. I am not a really great C programmer if I could get a push in the right direction that'd be great.

Thanks

WOW, I found the answer. On this page which is the source of the PTP library he mentions changing the contents of the qp_port.ccp I have no idea why, or what it does, but it compiled. Kinda crazy IMO....

http://www.circuitsathome.com/camera-control/ptp-support-for-usb-host-shield-library-2-0-released

I'll have to read through the 2 files and figure out why the heck I'd have to do that......