Wireless Camera and Processing

Hello Guys,

I am new to processing. Just started learning about it.

So what I exactly want to do is, have a wireless camera send an image to my PC and using Processing, process the image to find a particular color.

After which I want to generate results based on that to be sent to my Arduino which is controlling the motors on the robot.

If anyone can please guide me on learning about this it will be a great help :slight_smile:

Thanks.

This is an Arduino forum not a Processing forum, I suggest you ask your question in an appropriate forum.

My question is related to sending the results generated in Processing to the Arduino.

After which I want to generate results based on that to be sent to my Arduino which is controlling the motors on the robot. If anyone can please guide me on learning about this it will be a great help

Simple, just send the results in a way supported by the arduino (typically a serial interface, but other methods available). You might start experimenting with a serial interface like the serial monitor.

zoomkat:

After which I want to generate results based on that to be sent to my Arduino which is controlling the motors on the robot. If anyone can please guide me on learning about this it will be a great help

Simple, just send the results in a way supported by the arduino (typically a serial interface, but other methods available). You might start experimenting with a serial interface like the serial monitor.

Thank you, I will get on to it right away :slight_smile: