Motorizing a valve, which of this two options is better?

Hi scotty, I use almost the same servo of the review, I get the MG996R. I saw the review too and a lot of comments in forums before bought the servo, after all the research I also believe this kind of servos are not very good for RC application where centering, overshoot and speed are very important features (or your RC plane or car crash and get destroyed). The most extreme case I found was someone who claims his servo get in fire.

But for my application and budget(similar servos of better brands costs almost three or four times more than this) I decided to give it a try and It worked just fine. If you don't need precision, and speed, for the price I probably reccomend you to buy one or two and see by yourself how they work, the worst case scenario is that you expend a very few dollars in something that you can't use now but surely you will find something fun to do with them in the future.

I get them in a local store (I'm outside US) but this model is popular on ebay and RC online stores.