eFLL (Embedded Fuzzy Logic Library) - Fuzzy Logic on Arduino

Just stumbled across this.
Is anyone using this library and if yes, any comment ?

Thanks

fiddler:
Just stumbled across this.
Is anyone using this library and if yes, any comment ?

Thanks

Not yet, but thanks for reminding me: I must still round to this.

this library doesnt work on my arduino 105 and 152

this library doesnt work on my arduino 105 and 152

That's not exactly useful information. Now, if you had described what, exactly, the problems were, that might have been useful.

i mean when i want to use it my arduino doesnt detect the library (no in display example)
sory for bad english

xulingxuling23:
i mean when i want to use it my arduino doesnt detect the library (no in display example)

Go to \arduino-***\libraries\your_fuzzy_logic_library_name\examples
Make there two new folders \sample01 and \sample02
Place file sample01.ino into \sample01 and sample02.ino into \sample02
Start IDE

The problem is that each example file must be placed into the folder with the same name.

nice alegz :slight_smile: your suggest very useful thx :)v

Hi i am a new born baby and love working with hardware and software platform
Trying to fully understand how Fuzzy Logic works and i just want to run the
Samples that come with the eFLL (Embedded Fuzzy Logic Library) - Fuzzy Logic on Arduino
but encounter severe error as attached, i did follow the instructions and am using Windows7 32bits

I try to declare int Fuzzy; and the next error will be fuzzy not declare and when i declare int fuzzy;
the next error is expected type-specifier before 'Fuzzy'.

Can anyone have idea about how to solve this problem

Thanks

EFLLError.JPG

1 Like

The compiler is unable to find some .h files. It seems that you have incorrectly installed the library.

Am so grateful for your suggestion dear zoomx, it was really helpful

Arduino could able to run the samples of eFLL when i transfer the .CCP file from the examples folder
as shown in the image.

However i want to embark on some fun using Fuzzy Logic to transmit signal to arduino to blink an LED
directly through the serial communication. hence using the simulated jocksticks at the Fuzzy environment
to control the brightness of LED

Any idea for the interface between fuzzy logic and Arduino?

I don't understand why you want to use fuzzy logic to control a LED using a joystick, simulated or not.

Maybe it's better to control an heater?

Thanks for your support

Currently i want to have some fun using Fuzzy logic to autonomously fly min helicopter
already the fuzzy logic code are generated for yaw pitch and throttle

sample of my simulated fuzzy viewer is attached, all i want is to communicate the view joysticks to transmit pulses to the arduino

sample codes to keep running at the arduino background tested and working code provided in the following link

or

fuzzyViewr.JPG

Oh, that's totally different. You want to implement a FlyByWire system?

If you will use Embedded Fuzzy Logic Library all the logic must be into Arduino. It will receive commands from the joystick in some way, directly or via a PC.

The other way can be an external more powerful unit with all the logic and an arduino only for controlling the hardware.

Am using IR infared LED to interface Arduino and the target Helicopter

My problem is how to interface the fuzzy logic rule viewer to arduino whereas adjusting
the joysticks will change the current state of the arduino

alternatively i may also prefer to interface the fuzzy logic to simulink to control the helicopter

i would like to use either a joystick or button to send values to the arduino

Is it possible to make an automatic transmission in.a hybrid electric vehicle using fuzzy logic in arduino? Do you have similar projects about this which I can use to base my program using fuzzy logic through arduino?

Hi!
I am using this library to generate a code for inverted pendulum balancing. The inputs to the Fuzzy Logic Controller are coming from accelerometer and gyroscope. The output of the FLC is showing pertinence in it's sets, but output itself remains zero all the time. Please help me solve this problem. Thanks.

nidd:
Hi!
I am using this library to generate a code for inverted pendulum balancing. The inputs to the Fuzzy Logic Controller are coming from accelerometer and gyroscope. The output of the FLC is showing pertinence in it's sets, but output itself remains zero all the time. Please help me solve this problem. Thanks.

Hi, I have the same problem.. I also saw that it activated the correct rule but output is always zero..

Please help me solve this problem. Thanks.

zerokol:
the eFLL (Embedded Fuzzy Logic Library) library is a versatile, lightweight and efficient option to work with Fuzzy Logic in embedded systems, including our great Arduino!

To know more about it, visit:

Documantation, usage, examples: eFLL - A Fuzzy Library for Arduino and Embedded Systems - zkl doc - blog.zerokol.com

Oficial code page: GitHub - alvesoaj/eFLL: eFLL (Embedded Fuzzy Logic Library) is a standard library for Embedded Systems

Hi

Which board would you suggest for implementing fuzzy logic control??

Thanks
Emmanuel

Emmanuel, you need at least a 32kB flash board.

I'm trying eFLL on a Arduino Pro mini, and as nidd and mccr, my output remains at zero. But examples works fine. I think I'm not using the lib correctly, but I can't find the problem.

My inputs/outputs FuzzySet are normalized, and I can see that inputs are correctly activated, according to the rules.

I attached my code...

Any help welcome.

eFLL_servo.ino (21.2 KB)

Mmm, I compiled the same C++ code using g++, on my PC (no cross-compilation), and all works fine!

Looks like an lib-AVR float issue, or something like that...