Wireless SD Shield usable?

Hi,

i would like to buy an Arduino Due to use with the Wireless SD Shield(http://arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoWirelessShield).
I am aware that the shield is not listed here: Arduino Playground - Shields
But as it is an officialy supported shield, there should be no problem, right?
As far as i figured out, the Wireless SD Shield works has 3.3V Signal levels, is that right? In this case there should also be no problem with the signal voltage.

Has anybody tested this combination?

Best regards
Lars

Same doubt...
Any advice???

Yes, it's compatible with the Due based on all of the messages I've read and the schematics (the Due has ioref pin). But I don't actually know how to connect the two together, any suggestion?

How to connect the two together?
What do you mean?

They stack on top of each other like this image:

Once you have them connected together open up the Arduino IDE and go to the Wifi examples:
File > Examples > WiFi > ConnectWithWPA

There are a ton of examples in the File > Examples >WiFi section.

Please note that the Wireless SD Shield is NOT the same thing as the WiFi Shield!

For everyone ending up here after googling if you can use an xbee module with the Arduino due & wireless SD shield:

You can, I've tested it just now and it works. I didn't test the SD card yet but xbee communication is definitely working.

RonS:
For everyone ending up here after googling if you can use an xbee module with the Arduino due & wireless SD shield:

You can, I've tested it just now and it works. I didn't test the SD card yet but xbee communication is definitely working.

Have you had opportunity since then to test the sd card as well with due?

But as it is an officialy supported shield, there should be no problem, right?

Wrong. Just because it's an official shield does not make it compatible. The shield is just an adapter for the XBee/WiFly modules.

You need to check that the shields pins are in the right place = mainly that it will give the module 3.3v and that the module can run at 3.3v

As far as i figured out, the Wireless SD Shield works has 3.3V Signal levels, is that right? In this case there should also be no problem with the signal voltage.

The shield is a passive adapter it does not care about voltage.

Mark