Building quadcopter from the scratch

Hello, i'm building a quadcopter i have questions about mecanics part.
i put the gy87 sensors in the right of the frame (f450 dji). is it OK ? or i should put my gy87 in the center of the frame ?

I'd think that (in theory) the sensor sensitivity is equal and independent in all axes when mounted in the centre of the frame.

What do you mean, should i put my sensor in the center ? or not

I would chose the centre, but I've no practical experience with quadrocopters.

Finally it depends on your software, whether it can handle off-centre sensors.

Think about it. If you take a piece of stiff cardboard and you mark an "X" in the center and one in each corner and consider EACH axis INDEPENDENTLY , and make a table in Excel,

For the "X" axis, does the "X" axis value change , depending on which location you consider ? (if so, by how much?)

For the "Y" axis, does the "Y" axis value change , depending on which location you consider ? (if so, by how much?)

For the "Z" axis, does the "Y" axis value change , depending on which location you consider ? (if so, by how much?)

Put in aviation terms, if you "roll left" , is the roll angle different for each location or are they all the same angle ?

If you "roll right". is the roll angle different for each location or are they all the same angle ?

If you "pitch down", is the pitch angle different for each location or are they all the same angle ?

If you "pitch up", is the pitch angle different for each location or are they all the same angle ?

If you "YAW left", is the yaw angle different for each location or are they all the same angle ?

If you "YAW right", is the yaw angle different for each location or are they all the same angle ?

based on the answer to these questions, if all you could see was the data from each axis, could you tell WHERE the sensor was located based on the received data ? (if someone ELSE placed the sensor in one of the five locations and didn't tell you which one, could you tell where the sensor was by looking at the data (which of the five locations ?)

Would you be able to tell the difference in flight behavior if the sensor was NOT centered ?

where lever arm is the distance from the CG to the accelerometer. To make it easy to visualize, assume the y and z lever arm is zero, meaning the accelerometer is mounted somewhere along the x axis in the yz plane. Roll rate about the x axis will have no affect on the accelerometer reading, pitch rate around y axis will affect the z accel reading, yaw rate around z axis will affect y accel reading. For rate around a single axis, the equation above will give you the magnitude of the needed correction. When talking about motion about multiple axes, the generalized equations are much more complicated.

But as kha pointed out, for the magnitudes of the level arms we're likely to see, coupled with the rates we're likely to achieve, pretty much makes it a don't care.

Gyro-and-Accelerometer-location-on-frame

--" i want an answer i have to put thr sensor in the center or not, i should stabilize my quadcopter.
thabks