View MY posts?

Is there a way I can view MY posts? I dont see it in the User CP.

yea its in there, on the left there in the "view" box there is a link to post's

You can either click on the drop down menu at the bottom right of the page and go to 'my 10 most recent posts' or you can go into your user profile and view your last posts.
for example:
http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=myusersrecentposts;username=tehjrow

Thank you mowcius, but that wasn't the question.
The question is how to I see a list of ALL my postings? Not just the n most recent. (where n is a very small number)

Oh sorry, I missed that bit. I was just responding to tehjrow's post.

As far as I know, you cannot view all of your posts like that but there are some things you can do.

If you search in google for:
site:arduino.cc yourforumname
then you can view by most recent and that gives a rough representation of all your posts.

You can also view your subscribed posts in your userCP, which if you have subscribed to all threads you have posted in (like me) then that shows all the threads you have posted in (close but still no cigar).

There is not a better way than that as far as I know. If anyone comes across one then I would also be interested.

Why do you want to see all of your posts?
I normally search in google with my name and a keyword or two to find my posts.

Mowcius :slight_smile:

Right. But that method breaks down when you can't remember a unique-enough keyword.

Yes but if it was a long time ago then searching through all of your posts on the forum would be no faster than searching through the posts on google...

Surely if you don't know what you're looking for (no keywords) then why are you looking for it? :wink:

It would be a moot point if you could search for just messages from a particular person using Google, but I haven't found a reliable way of doing that, either.

Neither have I and with a total of 445 private messages (inbox and outbox), it would have come in handy many times. Or if we could just get a few more messages on a page...

Mowcius