synthesise a circuit on arduino

thankyou sir,
also i have implemented a circuit in ltspice and i have attached the same below. I wanted to know if it is possible to synthesise it on arduino.

lin_ckt.docx (147 KB)

huh?
simple answer - no

complex answer -
you write a program & run it on a processor
could you "adc", take the root, "dac" it out ..yes..

will it work like the circuit ... not likely
will it be a synthisised version of a spice deck .. no

ok thankyou
I wanted to know how to use phyton script to communicate with arduino....any relavant link for information would be helpfull.......

http://pyserial.sourceforge.net/

That programming language is called Python.

Did you realize that ralphnev told you your project is not feasible?

yes sir it is not feasible. but in my project i need to devise a circuit whose output is proportional to square root of the input signal. can that be done through programming?
pardon if the question is vague......

i tried installing the tool..but there is no setup file in the unzipped folder. is this tool freely installable or doesit cost?

i tried installing the tool

Which tool? PySerial is not a tool, it's a Python extension. I thought you know Python. Don't you?

but in my project i need to devise a circuit whose output is proportional to square root of the input signal

I guess by signal you mean an analog signal. Without external hardware you cannot do that with an Arduino UNO, maybe with a Due.

You don't provide information about your device. What frequencies does it have to support? What's the voltage range of that signal?

i am not familiar with phyton sir, i happened to see it in one of the blogs and there was a provision to see waveforms and all and i thought that would be better and tried to use it.