LED photostrobe Alpha test

Hmm.. I was uncertain about that feedback loop, as there would of course be current from the other regulators. If there is a diode or transistor in the output stage preventing current from coming from the other regulators, it will work I would think. I even have some diodes that can handle the power level, though I still wonder if they would be unnecessary or just added drain.

Hmm.. Gonna need a test load too.... Maybe an incandescent bulb, 12v.. Close enough for government work... I may have a 55 watt headlight bulb spare to use as a nice load....

TheMOSFETs arrived in the mail today, in all honesty now that I have read about them, I am excited to give them a try. No more Darlingtons for me on heavy loads... so much better at carrying current.. And so much cleaner and faster switching.. Guess it was time for me to move out of the 1940s... makes it clear how far my formal electronics training went... basic theory, and I wasn't paying attention anyway. On the other hand, I am extremely proficient in home firefighting now :grin: