Go Down

Topic: Cable question  (Read 359 times) previous topic - next topic



For my large robot projects (+2M) I'am looking for a good affordable flexible cable to connect sensors with the arduino (5V), what kind of cable type is commonly used for this?

I try, as a test, an UTP-cable, but the signal from the hall-sensor didn't get true for some reason.



search 'festoon cable'
Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real.  If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. - Niels Bohr

No private consultations undertaken!

Go Up