A develop kit for BLE project

Giayee is now working on Atomwear. Atomwear is a BLE product based on Nordic nRF51822 chipset. It’s different from other wrist straps available on the market, such as GearFit and Jawbone. Atomwear is designed for DIYers. You can make a bracelet with Atomwear components effortlessly, or other fantastic things just like children playing with building blocks.
Atomwear is fully open source, if you are planning to start a BLE project, you can choose Atomwear as a develop kit, it will mean a faster development cycle?and that’s the aim of Atomwear?
If you are neither a programmer nor an electronic engineer, you also can make a wrist strap by yourself, just assembling Atomwear modules and putting them into a rubber ring

BLE?

BLE normally = Bluetooth Low Energy

Its a new variant of Bluetooth.

BTW. The original post strikes me as an advert, so I'm not sure if it should be reported to the moderators or not.

However even when I try their website I can't find any BLE stuff that they were sprooking

But BT is low energy (well low power - but marketers have only the most obblique
understanding of reality!)

rogerClark:
BTW. The original post strikes me as an advert, so I'm not sure if it should be reported to the moderators or not.

As it is posted in the Products and Services part of the forum that is perfectly fine.

Best regards
Jantje

rogerClark:

What @Jantje said plus it needs to be of interest to the Arduino community.

Giayee have completed six modules of Atomwear so far, have lots of ideas on extension such as wireless charger module, GPS module, NFC module etc, with your support, we can deliver more powerful Atomwear to market.
We need your support to help us fund the production of Atomwear!
With your support, we will be able to buy components in bulk quantities at much lower prices, as well as be able to have the Atomwear boards assembled professionally. This has a direct benefit to you, as you will get a more powerful Atomwear at a lower price.
Anyone has interests can support us on https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/343910040/2087609356?token=7c52c71e

After a period of preparing , Atomwear is published on Kickstarter (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/343910040/atomwear )on 10th ,August.
Anybody has an interest,can back the project now.