arduino makes wrong outputs

i have an arduino mega with ethernet connected to it and i have to send control signals throught ethernet to make HIGH signals pulses on specific pins on the arduino after some tests when i power on the arduino it makes some pins HIGH with out sending any control signals and it continues HIGH so i have to power off the arduino again and power it on to find them became LOW

plz what is the problem here and how i can prevent that from happening as getting HIGH pulses without the need of them may be harmful for other devices connected to the arduino

It is line 32 of your code. I am great at mind reading.

is there any ways that makes the arduino output HIGH signals if it destroyed

I think you miss the point.
How the hell am I supposed to know what is wrong with your code if you don't post it.

Read the how to use the forum sticky to see how to do this correctly.

Grumpy_Mike:
It is line 32 of your code. I am great at mind reading.

My crystal ball tells me it's line 27 and my tea leaves line 12. XD

the problem is not in my code in some way i destroyed the arduino but when it destroyed it makes output high on random pins is that true to happen

ashrafh:
the problem is not in my code in some way i destroyed the arduino but when it destroyed it makes output high on random pins is that true to happen

Nobody is going to help you unless you post some code, because it might just be your code making the pins high. You say it isn't, but we've heard that line before.

If it's truly your hardware, we can't help you, unless your external hardware caused the problem, but we can't see the schematic either.

You can keep telling us anything you want, but until we see some code and/or a schematic, you are wasting your time. We don't like to waste our time, so we won't let you waste ours as well as yours.