Experiences with Voice Recognition Module V1/V2/V3 (You can suggest other)

Good day,

i would like to ask how good is the Voice Recognition Module V1/V2/V3 in terms of accuracy.

We are also required to find the algorithm in what module are we going to use so i will be glad if someone will tell me its algorithm.

Are there any other voice recognition modules? if yes, what is it algorithm?

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Got a link to Voice Recognition Module V1/V2/V3?
I use EasyVR V2.0 all the information for it can be downloaded on this page.
I also have a couple of these modules, the EasyVR V2.0 shield is the better module.

http://www.elechouse.com/elechouse/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=168_170&products_id=2254
That is the link for Voice Recognition Module V3. I would like to know its algorithm if anyone could say it.

I know EasyVR but it does not meet my requirements. I want to change voice commands without the help of a computer. EasyVR cant do that.

In the EasyVR manual it gives details on how to train commands without a PC.

From

Modern general-purpose speech recognition systems are based on Hidden Markov Models. These are statistical models that output a sequence of symbols or quantities. HMMs are used in speech recognition because a speech signal can be viewed as a piecewise stationary signal or a short-time stationary signal. In a short time-scale (e.g., 10 milliseconds), speech can be approximated as a stationary process. Speech can be thought of as a Markov model for many stochastic purposes.

We are also required to find the algorithm in what module are we going to use

So a class assignment that you expect others to do your work for you?

One reason assignments like this are given is so that YOU can learn to research a subject.