bootloader for nano v3

Can I somehow burn bootloader to my repaired nano using laptop and some cable via ICSP?
Seems like new atmega havent got any bootloader on board.

Yes, pretty easily.
In the IDE:
Tools: Select a Board - Uno will work well
Tools: Select your ICSP programmer (you do have a programmer, yes?)
Tools: Burn Bootloader

If you don't have a programmer, or a working Arduino, you are kinda out of luck.
Programmers can be found inexpensively, such as
http://www.nkcelectronics.com/pocket-avr-programmer.html
A programmer is a handy tool to have, everyone hobbyist should have one. Or, keep a working Arduino around to run a programming sketch on to program other devices.
I've managed to accumulate 4 or 5 programmers, and use this one exclusively at the moment because it reliably programs the larger memory devices such as ATMega1284P:

Thanks for answer . Unluckily I do not have a programmer or spare Arduino :frowning:

Can you explain how pocket programmer works ? It comes with some cables or connector to connect to Arduino ?

The programmer connects to your PC at one end with a USB cable.
It connects at the other end to your Arduino board's ICSP 2x3 male header pins via a ribbon cable.
The pocket pirate I linked to includes a 10-pin to 6-pin ribbon cable.

Thanks again
Stupid question , but i will try : any chance I can use USB-TTL converter for that job ? Its somewhere in my boxes...

Maybe:
http://www.geocities.jp/arduino_diecimila/bootloader/index_en.html
This uses the FTDI chip's
CTS, DSR, DCD, and RI pins - see the X3 connecter here

to drive the SCK, MOSI, MISO, and Reset pins on the ICSO header.
If you can connect to them, this method does work. I still have a Duemilanove set up pins added to make the connections above. It takes a bit to set up all the files.

If you have Win7 or 8, there may be some extra fooling around to do as well to allow unsigned drivers, etc. I saw yesterday that perhaps pressing F8 on bootup provides the option to turn that checking off.

Win7 here .
Now lets start reading.

I dont know it is possible....

No X3 header on nano. USB chip so small , I cant imagine soldering wires directly to it. :0

EDIT:

Or should I use my TTL converter instead ? Then I need to find converter pinout...

Nope - converter has only Tx Rx on output pins. Chip same size as on Arduino itself , so no soldering for me.

Guys, where do I find bootloader file for nano ?
I want to use with stand alone programmer.

Solved.
There is one in bootloader folder. Just not marked as "P" , but works well.