Arduino Due Timer PWM Frequency change

@Magician

Magician:
I wouldn't use more than one DUE, communication/synchronization overhead would makes simple project over complex.

Put analog multiplexer at the arduino DAC output, and you will get as many DAC as you wish, with slower sampling rate, of course.

Multiplexer a DAC is similar to the multiplexing of other outputs?
Multiplexer un DAC est similaire au multiplexage des autres sorties ?

Front of multiplex, my goal is to order already 2 DAC 12 bits with a sampling frequency that is important but reasonable to not create distortion of the signal output DAC0 and DAC1

Avant de multiplexer, mon but est de commander déjà 2 DAC 12 bits avec une fréquence d’échantillonnage importante mais raisonnable pour pas créer de distorsion du signal en sortie DAC0 et DAC1

You may find an example of code to drive DAC at 1.6MHz here:Sinewave 100k generator, DAC + PDC + Timer. - Arduino Due - Arduino Forum

I admit, I looked at your example and "Glupps"... "I did not understand are work despite research...

I think that this example is for the creation of a sinusoidal signal.

In my use I would have a continuous signal of:

• 0.544V to a value of 0
  • 1.65V for a value of 2048
  • 2.75v to a value of 4095

J’avoue, j’ai regardé votre exemple et « Glupps … » je n’ai pas compris sont fonctionnent malgré des recherches…
Je pense que cet exemple concerne la création d’un signal sinusoïdal.
Dans mon utilisation j’aurais un signal continu de :
* 0,544V pour une valeur de 0
* 1,65v pour une valeur de 2048
* 2.75v pour une valeur de 4095

In my research I found this link that manages the DAC with direct access to the registers of the DAC

http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=198758.0

J’ai trouvé dans mes recherches ce lien qui gère les DAC avec un accès direct aux registres de la DAC

Question 1 :
Can you help me to increase this chunk of code in order to increase its sampling frequency while remaining in 12bits?
Question 2 :
Please also tell me how to get other frequencies if the signal a distortions as a result of verification to the oscilloscope.
Thanks for all the information you can give me!

Question 1 :
Pouvez-vous m’aider à augmenter ce bout de code afin d’augmenter sa fréquence d’échantillonnage tout en restant en 12bits ?
Question 2 :
Merci de m’indiquer également comment obtenir d’autres fréquences si le signal a des distorsions à la suite de vérification à l’oscilloscope.
Merci pour toutes les informations que vous prouvez m’apporter !