Help- using an arduino to make a midi controller

if im not wrong, you can still test it using button program 6 and spinning the effects knob, just change that number to 12 and try,

the LED I haven't programmed yet, but basically for the LED the sky is the limit and its not that hard to code because of the nice software that its website offers.

for standalone (not touching the pad) the LED can change between about 30 colours in the space of 10 to 90 seconds. when touched i havent investigated yet. but it doesnt look too hard... but as im using my mini pro for everything else its hard to make the necissary connections to program it at the mo,

as for your kaoss pad, let me know if this function works, and why dont you buy a nintendo DS touch screen off the net? one of the new big DS's dont know what they are called, but the DS touch screen would work on your kaoss pad if you hard wired it straight in. but be sure to get the connector the ribbon cable plugs into too

also do you have an arduino by any chance? that way I could ask you to run a really simple program that would controll the kaoss pad...at least I think it should...

as ive tampered my fair share with my kaoss pad, im scared the midi doesnt work because the pads midi IN is bust, and not because my code is wrong.

let me know, cheers