Due pinout diagram

New version just uploaded, just a few layout changes, I think we're almost ready to call this done.

I didn't upload a new SVG, it blew out to 2Mb for no obvious reason. I'll work with Nantonos to get a good SVG file.

Rob

I was under the impression that pin 50-52-53 also had something to do with spi?

Graynomad:
Actually I've been wondering if it's worth differentiating the peripheral mux option used. After all it has no real bearing on the average user and more experienced SAM users will either know this or will soon find out.

Rob,

Actually yes, you're right. This might confuse the readers of the pinout. And when one is really in the weeds of selecting alternate peripheral pin functions, he would have to open the datasheet anyway to select the right register bits.

-Dan

neslekkim

That's on the Mega, with the Due SPI is only available on the 2x3 SPI header.

Rob

Dan

Yes I think I'll remove them.

Rob

New version uploaded.

I'm still happy to implement any good ideas and of course fix bugs, but I think we're just about done here,

Rob

Graynomad:
That's on the Mega, with the Due SPI is only available on the 2x3 SPI header.

Then I really don't understand why I cannot make work, those where the first ones I tested.

Then you'd better start a thread in the Due section of the forum. Post your code and people will check it out. It could still be the diagram but that's unlikely now I think.

Rob

This glorious diagram is a great example of why I chose Arduino for my microcontroller dev/proto platform. The community here is top-notch. Thank you for the work, sir and well done!

Hi,

Very nice job this diagram !

I just would like to give my opinion on one thing :
I think you have already discussed this, but I'd prefer to have both peripheral A and B indicated.
To be honest I will print this layout and add some manual (and dirty) writing about periph A/B, so in my opinion it would be better to have it directly on the diagram...

Anyway, thanks a lot for your work!

thanks a lot for your work!

Thanks djjoshuad and dammien.

@djjoshuad dammien
We decided (well I think it was me and one other person but nobody disagreed :)) not to add that level of detail, so I'm afraid you'll have to get out the magic marker as I've moved on, I'll fix errors but have other stuff to do these days.

Rob

I read through this thread and want to thank everyone for making up the pin out for the DUE. As a newbie on this board, it is very helpful. I found the pinout at www.robgray.com/temp/Due-pinout-temp.jpg, but this does not include the 36 pin hearder at the end of the board. Is there another pinout posted somewhere that I am missing? Or does the pin out need to be updated for this large header?

read post # 1 in this thread.

Graynomad:
I was inspired by your fantastic work and I have created a version for Arduino Uno. This is the link:

http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,145531.0.html

Bye, Pighixxx

Really well done Pighixxx.

Rob

i got the original picture but the link for the new one is broken.

i printed the original and found it to be quite useful but do have some suggestions re color use. there are some tags (especially the ones for the SPI connector) that have bad combinations of background and text colors that make it virtually impossible to read when printed. i could make no sense out of the SPI connections and had to sharpie them in on my printed copy. using a color laser at original size scaled to fit an 8.5 x 11 inch page

Since you have the LEDs between the Prog and Native ports, how about adding the other two LEDs Tx and Rx between the Power jack and Prog port (for the 16U2 communications)?

I'm not answering because I assume that these posts are about the new non-Due diagrams and therefore are addressed to Pighixxx.

Pighixxx can you start an English thread for your diagrams so we know which ones people are referring to?

Rob

I am referring to the Due board. The Due has two other TX/RX LED between the power jack and the USB Programming port. These LEDs reflect the 16U2 used for the programming port.

Due_Tx_Rx.PNG

Graynomad:
Pighixxx can you start an English thread for your diagrams so we know which ones people are referring to?

Hi Rob,
If you find it useful, i have no problem to open a new English thread.