24 motor array

jroorda, that seems to be exactly what i will need for the servos thanks I think SpringRC SM-S4303R Continuous Rotation Servo looks good.

also, going back to holmes4 it is 24 servos because they will be moving eight different objects in an xyz area using the aforementioned rails therefore with the basic design i need 3 motors per object, one for each axis of movement. I could use less servos but my boss wants each object to be modular so he could add more if he wanted so i can't use less motors for the sake of efficiency.

When using this array i only need to be able to control one servo at a time when it comes to the power so that shouldn't be much of a concern.

Going back to the transmitting out of the incubator it looks something like this though I'm not sure of the exact model (priceit.in) what are your thoughts as to getting the controls from the array in the incubator to the laptop outside 5 feet away. Holmes4 you said something about a Faraday cage and I'm wondering if this would pose a large problem or if i could get around it.

Also, to review it looks like I'll need 24 servos, 1 of those 32 channel servo controllers, an arduino, the wireless thingamajigs. Also, do i need any h bridges for these or is that only for dc motors. also do you think a breadboard might help out as I'm building this thing.