How to make extra power pins??

Hello,

First of all i have Arduino uno, 2 LED, 2 Ultrasonic and 1 Bluetooth.

I'm trying to hook the wires to the board but there's no enough 5v power pins to connect to.

What is the right way to wire to the board and NOT burn things :slightly_frowning_face:
And have extra power so i can connect other things to the board.

I've attached the Fritzing sketch.

Thank you.

Untitled Sketch 2.zip (75.5 KB)

I don't want to download, and unzip a file, in order to see a Fritzing diagram.
I'm sure other people will think the same way.
You need to make it easy for people to help you.

JohnLincoln:
I don't want to download, and unzip a file, in order to see a Fritzing diagram.
I'm sure other people will think the same way.
You need to make it easy for people to help you.

I even went as far as downloading and unzipping before I found it's a .fzz file in there. I'm guessing I'd have to also download some application to look at it.

Like John says, VERY few people are going to be bothered to go that far. I'm certainly not.

Fitzing ought to be banned, I will not have it on my machine.

To answer the question just run a wire from the 5V to one component, and then from that component to another and so on.

What is the right way to wire to the board and NOT burn things

The right way is to only wire enough components so that the current taken does not exceed the power supplie's capability. You have to add up the current from each load to see you don't exceed this.

KenF:
I even went as far as downloading and unzipping before I found it's a .fzz file in there. I'm guessing I'd have to also download some application to look at it.

OK, so a ".fzz" file is Fritzing - apparently.

I have on occasions considered downloading it - I think I may have actually done so on one occasion - and installing it

But I don't seem to be able to find the time.

A PCB design application with schematic capture would seem to be more useful. Perhaps Fritzing is supposed to do that - I don't know.

Good night to all.

Hi, unfortunately I gather you can export fritzy diagrams as jpg.
But don't say your heard it from me.

A copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png or pdf is always better.

Tom...... :slight_smile:

But preferably not a PDF.

Paul__B:
But preferably not a PDF.

Why not?
They are scalable for drawings in a way that bit mapped images are not.