New alternative IDE for Arduino

@tochinet:
not right now, no. Cortex M3 etc. are so different in their architecture that it's not an easy task. Maybe if someone already has finished compatability layers. But it's definitely not a priority. I already worked with PICs and the lpc1769, but their support and documentation is not comparable to AVR/Arduino. That's why I came back here.

@AlxDroidDev:
While being an AVR and therefore possibly 100% compatible it's certainly not pin compatible, to my Atmega328p, so I can't replace it on my devboard. But I'm thinking about creating my own board with an Xmega similar to the Xmegauino.

@VisualMicro:
Well git in my opinion is the best versioning system out there, and it grows to be the most popular as well. github is a very nice platform to do coding on, and most of the libs are already there or in similar repositories like google code. So I'd like to make the IDE git-enabled so it can keep libs up to date. Also it would need something like an XML format as you already said, to identify the libs, give them paraemters etc. But that shouldn't be a big problem. Imo, these XML don't have to be created by the actual lib creators but can be in an own git repository where everybody that wants can collaborate to keep them up to date. Once there's a lot of libs in there, lib creators will want to have their libs in there as well.
This also forces lib creators to use git, which I think is a good thing (or at least any versioning system, doesn't have to be limited to git)