Great PCB House for Prototyping

I use itead for quantity-10 orders, and it's fine, except for when they go on week-long breaks :slight_smile: (new years, fall festival, etc...) They do clearly communicate when this will happen, so it's not a surprise, just an inconvenience.

OSH Park is the productization of "Laen's dorkbot order" and I've used that too. Those boards are super nice -- gold finish, deep purple solder mask, 6 mil precision. A little more expensive for the total order of the bigger boards I make, though. Note that I don't need the 10 boards I get from ITEAD -- 3 is plenty per test design for me, but ITEAD is still a cheaper and faster option even when I toss the extra boards I don't need :wink:

When I order from ITEAD, I pay the extra $28 for DHL shipping, and the boards ship in 2-3 days after they're done, so I often have less than 10 days turn-around. Order monday morning, get next tuesday. The ITEAD people will also include devices in the same shipping if I buy them (nRF24L01+ boards etc.) So, $38 for 10x 4sqin boards -- a little more than laen for the order (less per board,) but faster. $50 for 10x 8sqin boards is cheaper, and the bigger the boards get, the better the price gets. Although if laen could deliver within 10 days, that might still be a nice option. (Last I ordered there, I had a 3 week wait before I got the boards, and I'm an impatient man...)