AX-12+ Led blinks

Hi.
I've an ax-12+, and when I turn it on, the led starts blinking.
I don't think it's a power supply problem, because, before it started blinking, when I turned it on by the power supply 9v(1A), led flashed once.
it started blink when I connected it by a FT232 Serial to usb converter module to PC and ran the roboplus firmware recovery, as it said when I click find, I should poweroff, power on the servo to find the servo. when I did this, it didn't find it, but the back led was turned on, after 5mins it started to blink. after that when I just power it on, it starts blink, and I wrote a code in bascom fot atmega32 and connected the ax-12 data pin to Rx pin of micro for read the error, but nothing happened.
I connected AX-12 to FT232 module in this manner: I connected the ax-12 data pin to rx and tx.

Sorry if it's hard to read.
And I appreciate any helps for that.
I don't have the USB2Dynamixel and CM-5 and any other productions for AX-12, I just have The servo and want it to run without these products. but first i need to stop it from blinking.

Thanks

it started blink when I connected it by a FT232 Serial to usb converter module to PC and ran the roboplus firmware recovery

Why did you do that? Could that corrupt the chip in the servo?

Hi,
i was tired of run the motor, 'cause before that I wanted to send a packet by atmega32 to just light the led, but nothing happened, I checked baud rate, cables, all was right, then I decided to do this, for a test, and then this happened, can u help me how to fix it?

can u help me how to fix it?

Google or the AX-12 are probably a place to start.

I did all these things, I googled and read all topics about, I sent email to Korea(dynamixel), but they could'nt help me, 'cause I didn't use usb2dynamixel.

I've a question to end this topic, If I wanna assemble an arduino ciruit,(a very simple one) to run my AX-12+, what do I need?
Atmega324, and a FT232 module?
How should I program the micro? to do a half duplex communication