Genuino MEGA 2560_3D Printer

Hi,
i want to design the 3D printer by using Genunio mega2560.

And i want to controll three axis by the stepper motor,i have mega2560 and RAMPS1.4 board.i know control the Stepper motor one and Here 3D printer have 3 axis i dnt know how to controll the motors ,please any one knows ttell me ,

Thanks &Regards,

karthichinrasu.

You will probably get a lot more useful information on the Reprap Forum.

There are several off-the-shelf Arduino programs for 3D printing - such as Marlin

...R

Thanks for this information ,

And i want first rotate the stepper motor in three axis x,y,z.

How to control externally by various inputs.

Any example or programming method to run the stepper motor in three axis.

thanks & regards,
karthichinrasu.

karthichinrasu:
And i want first rotate the stepper motor in three axis x,y,z.

How to control externally by various inputs.

Any example or programming method to run the stepper motor in three axis.

These questions don't make a lot of sense if you just want to do 3D printing. Why not just use one of the off-the-shelf programs?

If you want to do something else please tell us what your project is about and then it will be easier to help.

The simple code in the following link can be extended to control several motors. (Use the second example).

...R
Stepper Motor Basics
Simple Stepper Code

Hi Robin,

Actually my project is touch the Screen in 3 dimention by using Atmega2560 and RAMPS 1.4 Driver .

How to write the program or default flash memory stored in A4988 Driver,else develop the code to controll the stepper motor by atmega 2560.

And i want power supply detqails if i use 12V ,1A the motor not working ,Which Power i use ro driver board.

Thanks & regards,
karthi chinrasu.

karthichinrasu:
Actually my project is touch the Screen in 3 dimention by using Atmega2560 and RAMPS 1.4 Driver .

How to write the program or default flash memory stored in A4988 Driver,else develop the code to controll the stepper motor by atmega 2560.

And i want power supply detqails if i use 12V ,1A the motor not working ,Which Power i use ro driver board.

Sorry, but I don't understand the first two paragraphs and I can't comment on the third because you have not provided a link to the datasheet for your stepper motor.

Have you studied the links I gave you?

...R

Hi robin2,

In Your Stepper motor sample code for only two inputs step,Dir

A4988 Stepper Motor Driver have 8 inputss in circuit diagram JP4 ,also am atttached the image of my circuit connnection &stepper code. please find it .

stepper_oneRevolution.ino (996 Bytes)

I don't see any image.

The Pololu 4988 web page has a good wiring diagram. My code works with that.

What are the 6 other pins that are causing you a problem?

...R