Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
i am trying to make a simple code and it does compilate in all the pre-intall arduinos that the program has exept on the arduino due, that one i downloaded from the arduino librery manager, and when i try to compilate it does show te next message error
Arduino:1.8.5 (Windows Store 1.8.10.0) (Windows 10), Tarjeta:"Arduino Due (Programming Port)"

Compile options changed, rebuilding everything

C:\Users\jjpp9\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_375230\sketch_apr21a.ino:1:24: fatal error: util/crc16.h: No such file or directory

#include <util/crc16.h>

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Code: [Select]
#include <VirtualWire.h>

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);
  vw_setup(2000);
  vw_set_rx_pin(2);
  vw_rx_start();
  pinMode(13,OUTPUT);
  digitalWrite(13, true);
  delay(300);
  digitalWrite(13, false);
}

void loop() {
  uint8_t data;
  uint8_t dataLength=1;
  if(vw_get_message(&data,&dataLength)){
    if((char)data=='a'){
      digitalWrite(13, true);
    }
    else if ((char)data=='b'){
      digitalWrite(13, false);
    }
  }
}

Error compiling for the Arduino Due card (Programming Port)
General Electronics / Re: High resistivity wire
Last post by Wawa - Today at 01:25 am
...but it lowers the resistance to only 200 ohms/m for a current of 20 mA
200 ohm with 1volt across is 5mA, not 20mA.
Leo..
Project Guidance / Sensor project noise and recor...
Last post by Syn - Today at 01:23 am
Hi all, this is my first post, I've read the forums for awhile now, only now just made an account.

So my problem is this, I'm doing a sort of sensor sound project for a room. When someone walks in I want it to make a noise, a message with my voice and when the door closes again it makes another noise. I've done some research, but haven't come to anything really conclusive. How can I record my voice and then have that play on the arduino? Would I have to record my voice through some software then use a convertor? I have a speaker, but not sure how I would code that voice into every time the sensor goes off. I understand how the sensor works, and how it would go off and on each time, I'm using LEDs for that at the moment. Just recording my voice and converting, then having that played back is where I'm stuck. I don't really have any code worth while to show at the moment, sorry. Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Syn

Français / Re: Puis-je alimenter un ESP82...
Last post by hbachetti - Today at 01:22 am
Ce qui abaisse la tension c'est le condensateur X2 jaune.
Normalement, ce genre de montage est prévu pour une consommation fixe, et faible.
Cela va être compliqué d'alimenter un ESP8266 avec ça, étant donné sa consommation.

@+
Looks like a capiliary tube meter in which there would be all mechanical "bowden tube" and segment gears.
Yes, upon some research you are 100% correct. So basically, with some programming and the proper modern sensor, this is entirely doable. Good, that's what I wanted to know before I purchased the stepper motor and arduino.
Fantastic that is what I was thinking but wanted to make sure. I was going to use a mean well driver that allows me to set voltage and current. Thank you for clearing it up. I don't feel as stupid now!
Displays / Re: LCD Time Delayed Updates?
Last post by floresta - Today at 01:20 am
. . . What I would like to do is prevent the screen from flashing by updating the LCD every few minutes without using the delay function, or to only update the parts of the screen displaying sensory inputs. . . .
You can't achieve either of these if you first clear the screen which is precisely what lcd.begin() does as part of it's sequence.

Don

Software / Re: Ayuda urgente problema con...
Last post by surbyte - Today at 01:19 am
@cocoloco8 donde dices que no use byte?

Moderador: Edita el titulo @Dinocrisis
Hey everyone.
Building a custom light controller for a RC plane.
I have a string of neopixles connected to a arduino, digispark ATTiny 85, and plan to use the input from a RC channel to control the lights.

Using attachinterrupt/detachinterrupt to measure the length of the pulses from the receiver, which should range between 1000-2000micros.

At the moment I'm just doing tests, trying to get the attiny to read the receiver values. Which should toggle on/off a LED on the board. However, cant get it working.

I've had it working with the pulseIn() function, however want to use interrupts so that it's not hanging up the main code.

Could anyone have a look at my code, and see weather there is anything that I've done wrong?

Cheers.

Code:
Code: [Select]
#define receiverPin 3
#define ledPin 1
#define pixlePin 4
int outputState;

int receiverVal;
volatile unsigned long receiverStartPulse;

void setup() {

pinMode(receiverPin, INPUT);
  pinMode(ledPin, OUTPUT);
  digitalWrite(ledPin, LOW);

attachInterrupt(receiverPin, receiverRising, RISING);
}

void receiverRising() {
  receiverStartPulse = micros();
  detachInterrupt(receiverPin);
  attachInterrupt(receiverPin, receiverFalling, FALLING);
}
void receiverFalling() {
  receiverVal = micros() - receiverStartPulse;
  detachInterrupt(receiverPin);
  attachInterrupt(receiverPin, receiverRising, RISING);
}

void loop() {
  if (receiverVal > 1800) {
    outputState = LOW;
  }
  else {
    outputState = HIGH;
  }
  digitalWrite(ledPin, outputState);
  delay(10);
}
Project Guidance / Re: How to FS3x to Due via TRS...
Last post by ZagatoZee - Today at 01:19 am
I'm confused about the statement of a 10kohm resistor on the switched side.

Thank you. I thought it "should" be able to do that, but the other projects I started lifting the code and design from used the 10kohm resistors and warned about frying arduinos if they were not present. Perhaps this is only relevant for a certain setup (a different board) - and since I lifted segments from 2 or 3 different projects have bypassed their need now.

That simplifies matters greatly. Thank you very much.

As I see it currently, there is no logical reason then that this won't work;

With your help above on the if / else syntax it seems like this should be quite easily doable - and be conveniently scale-able.

I really appreciate your help.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10