Go Down

Topic: LED and aquarium controller with TFT LCD touch screen (Read 53483 times) previous topic - next topic

mathiu

back from the dead this topic, greetings everyone.
so the code can been found at  https://code.google.com/archive/p/stilo/downloads

Arduino: 1.6.12 (Windows 10), Πλακέτα:"Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

FirstQuarter.c:9: error: unknown type name 'prog_uint16_t'

prog_uint16_t FirstQuarter[0x9C4] PROGMEM ={

^

FirstQuarter.c:9: error: variable 'FirstQuarter' must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of '__attribute__((progmem))'

^

exit status 1
unknown type name 'prog_uint16_t'

any suggestions are welcome
thank you for your time

mathiu

ok this one solved by changing all the   
 with const uint16_t FirstQuarter[0x9C4] PROGMEM ={
also for the FullMoon etc
And now new error message
 8)  8)
Arduino: 1.6.12 (Windows 10), Πλακέτα:"Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

C:\Users\Ξ?ατεΟ?Ξ―Ξ½Ξ±\Desktop\Stilo_3_0\Stilo_3_0.ino: In function 'void printHeader(char*)':

Stilo_3_0:418: error: 'changeFont' was not declared in this scope

C:\Users\Ξ?ατεΟ?Ξ―Ξ½Ξ±\Desktop\Stilo_3_0\Stilo_3_0.ino: In function 'void printButton(char*, int, int, int, int)':

Stilo_3_0:432: error: 'changeFont' was not declared in this scope

C:\Users\Ξ?ατεΟ?Ξ―Ξ½Ξ±\Desktop\Stilo_3_0\Stilo_3_0.ino: In function 'void hlightButton(char*, int, int, int, int)':

Stilo_3_0:446: error: 'changeFont' was not declared in this scope

C:\Users\Ξ?ατεΟ?Ξ―Ξ½Ξ±\Desktop\Stilo_3_0\Stilo_3_0.ino: In function 'void printOnOffbutton(boolean, int, int)':

Stilo_3_0:513: error: 'changeFont' was not declared in this scope

Stilo_3_0:526: error: 'changeFont' was not declared in this scope

C:\Users\Ξ?ατεΟ?Ξ―Ξ½Ξ±\Desktop\Stilo_3_0\Stilo_3_0.ino: In function 'void printVBar(int, int, int, const byte*)':

Stilo_3_0:543: error: 'changeFont' was not declared in this scope

Stilo_3_0:545: error: 'intlen' was not declared in this scope

C:\Users\Ξ?ατεΟ?Ξ―Ξ½Ξ±\Desktop\Stilo_3_0\Stilo_3_0.ino: In function 'void LED_levels_output()':

Stilo_3_0:947: error: 'check' was not declared in this scope

C:\Users\Ξ?ατεΟ?Ξ―Ξ½Ξ±\Desktop\Stilo_3_0\Stilo_3_0.ino: In function 'void testScreen(boolean)':

Stilo_3_0:1378: error: 'processMyTouch' was not declared in this scope

exit status 1
'changeFont' was not declared in this scope

Αυτή η αναφορά θα παρείχε περισσότερες πληροφορίες με
"Εμφάνιση πλεονάζουσα έξοδος κατά τη σύνταξη"
Επιλογή από το Αρχείο -> Προτιμήσεις.

mathiu

it seems ok just compiled now need to see if works at a 3.2'' tft

mathiu

the 3,2'' screen when i upload the code flashes and instantly reflashes 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixw3ugPmtpg

any thoughts?
i have change in the code my screen module UTFT myGLCD(SSD1289,38,39,40,41); //
and tried both
 UTouch myTouch(46,45,44,43,42);
UTouch myTouch(1,2,3,4,5);
also example sketches run perfect, i calibrated the screen. what else?

mathiu

mathiu

mathiu

all the files code, libraries and build guide

RossS

Hi Mathiu,
I have tried to compile the sketch and getting some errors have you tried to figure it out ? does it work for you?
here are the error that I get

Arduino: 1.8.0 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"
C:\Users\Doss\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT\DefaultFonts.c:14:14: error: variable 'SmallFont' must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of '__attribute__((progmem))'
 fontdatatype SmallFont[1144] PROGMEM={         
              ^
C:\Users\Doss\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT\DefaultFonts.c:118:14: error: variable 'BigFont' must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of '__attribute__((progmem))'
 fontdatatype BigFont[3044] PROGMEM={
             ^
C:\Users\Doss\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT\DefaultFonts.c:227:14: error: variable 'SevenSegNumFont' must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of '__attribute__((progmem))'
 fontdatatype SevenSegNumFont[2004] PROGMEM={
              ^
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560.
This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Now I don't wish to seem silly but I'm very new and don't understand very much, can you help?
I have a funny feeling that this is library related, what do you think?

Ross. :smiley-confuse:

mathiu

Hi Ross, also newbie here with arduinos. so far didn't saw these errors, the video i upload on youtube it seems to be a problem with the code maybe by my fault. still trying to figure out

mathiu

ok so i download the URTouch library and change the UTouch.h with the URTouch.h in code of stilo , then calibrate the screen, when i upload examples sketches i must upload them 2 or 3 times to work with out problem. and last the screen is like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9lKFtBtSVE

mathiu

mathiu

So as a friend suggest me to download any previous ide I download the 1.5.7 and it seems to work https://youtu.be/RruoKu-biE0  the only problem is when I disconnect the arduino from the pc and try a 12v power supply it seems like it looses the screen calibration also the same problem if connect again with the pc. So I calibrate again the screen then upload the code again. While it is plugged with the pc works perfect. Any suggestions?

Go Up