Any Workshops in Los Angeles, CA

Looking for workshops or groups in LA on the westside preferably.

I'm new to the arduino. I'm located down town la and would like to meet up with people to hang out with and make stuff. I can host a meeting. contact me if interested.

I am located in Orange County, but I would also be interested in a group kind of thing. Pretty new to arduino and would like to find others into it as well.

Ryan

Nice to meet all of you !!!
Let's gather - Los Angeles ! and contribute this workshops !
I'm Ann - 20 years old
Have a nice day

Mobile App Development

I'm down for meeting up when and where would everyone like to meet up?

How about Long Beach?

I could come down to Long Beach. I will be in Cleveland all next week, to how about the following week? Maybe the evening of the 26th?

Hello, I am also new to Arduino and would like to meet up with other Arduino users. I am in Pasadena.

Im on board.

I notice that the 26th was mentioned as a possible meet date. Is that still the plan ? I would be OK with that date. If people wanted to come to Pasadena I can offer a large-ish workshop space ....

also from pasadena. long beach or pasadena is no problem for me.

wow is this going to happen on the 26th, just ran across this and am interested.

cheers

I'm in downtown LA and would like to get together and learn a bit more about Arduino. Did this meeting happen already?

This meeting never happened. We should try again to get people together....!

I'm in Sherman Oaks.

I am near Culver City. And can go almost anywhere.

I'm a new arduino user and would love to attend a workshop. I'm also in LA.

Count me in too! I am in Orange County as well and I need to find some people who are as excited about this stuff as I am.

I'm in Riverside, CA and currently building a TriCopter flying Remote controled and eventually autonomous helicopter utilizing the Arduino Mini Pro 328 plus Gyro's from a Nintendo Wii and Accelerometers from a Nintendo Nunchuck, plus Sonar for height measurement.

I have friends in the Military UAV business and I'm just playing to see if I can match and beat their technology for 1/100th the cost.

Perhaps I'll end up with a military/law enforcement contract myself :wink:

I'd be interested in a meeting and learning/talking/showing how things work.

Anyone have any projects for a show and tell yet?

Ray

I am new to this forum. I have been watching the makemagazine youtube and the arduino projects that they make and I a interested in making stuff work with it. I was going to buy one a while back but never did. A friend of mine gave me an Arduino Uno today and I have already come up with some ideas.

I would be interested in a workshop or meet up so I can learn what I can do with the Uno. I am tempted to get the LOLSheild or the Bluetooth module to play with an Iphone or something.

Live in Orange County.

Nate