FSR 402 Round Force Sensing Resistor

I am not sure if anyone has tried the FSR 402 Round Force Sensing Resistor or not. They exhibit a decrease in resistance with increase in force applied to the surface of the sensor. They are small and should be easy to use. Digi Key part number 1027-1001-ND. I used 10k pull down resistor on pin A0 to ground. And connected the FSR 402 between 5v pin and pin A0.
link to FSR 402 part http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en?x=0&y=0&lang=en&site=us&KeyWords=1027-1001-nd

[[quote]
[color=#7E7E7E]/* By Kevin Mudd[/color]
[color=#7E7E7E]how to use the FSR 402 Round Force Sensing Resistor on Arduino[/color]
[color=#7E7E7E]Is an intersting force sensor that changes exhibit a decrease [/color]
[color=#7E7E7E]in resistance with increase in force applied to the surface of the sensor[/color]
[color=#7E7E7E]*/[/color]

[color=#7E7E7E]//setup initializes serial connection[/color]
[color=#CC6600]void[/color] [color=#CC6600][b]setup[/b][/color]()
{
  [color=#CC6600][b]Serial[/b][/color].[color=#CC6600]begin[/color](9600);

}

[color=#CC6600]void[/color] [color=#CC6600][b]loop[/b][/color]()
{

[color=#7E7E7E]// read the input on analog pin a0  [/color]

[color=#CC6600]int[/color] sensorForce = [color=#CC6600]analogRead[/color](A0);

[color=#7E7E7E]// if a force is applied to the sensor the value is printed out though serial[/color]
  [color=#CC6600]if[/color] (sensorForce > 0)
    {[color=#CC6600][b]Serial[/b][/color].[color=#CC6600]println[/color](sensorForce);}

}

[/quote]/code]

I made a short video showing the FSR 402. I pressed on the sensor and you can read the change in resistance in the LCD hooked up to my Arduino. This sensor is so thin and easy to use I think it would be useful to use in a robotic hand to sense how much pressure is being used. or maybe as a touch sensor if the robot bumps into something.

hi kevin.

Can you show me the circuit schematics for this?

huge thanks.