PCB manufacture in China, Shenzhen

Hi,

does anybody have a company in Shenzhen they can recommend for manufacturing PCBs?

I used PCBway. The boards I thought were pretty well made and I think they're based in Shenzhen. Price is good too.

It looks like they are in Hangzhou rather than Shenzhen but they look OK and I will contact them anyway.

Thanks for the recommendation.

MKTPCB in Shenzhen.

Contact is Linda Liu (her skype and email can be found on the website)

They have great manufatory quality and they help you with your BOM quotation.

Regards
Tiago

Worked with jlcpcb.com fast, low cost and very quickly. recomended.

I have also used jlcpcb and the boards looked good so I plan to continue using them for my personal prototype work. I will even specify them for inhouse project boards at my work.

I sent a pcb file to SeeedStudio about a month ago. They arrived in about two weeks (I live in the U.S.) and they work great. The silk screen was a little off center, but for the quantity, quality, and speed, I would have to say that they are a nice company to work with.

Hello,

i suggest PROTEL (Altium Designer) software :
PORTEL company introduced the circuit design software (CAD) PROTEL in the circuit industry in the the late 80s, 20th century, which is deservedly ranked highly among many EDA software and is circuit designers’ preferred software.

Many universities’ circuit specialties have the specific courses to learn how to use PROTEL, and almost all of the circuit companies have used it for their work.

It is good for one or two layers’ board, however, it becomes a little bit hard to use when it comes to more than 4 layers, not to mention the PCB design in signal transmission of high frequency and high-speed digitization.