Arduino UNO Pinout Diagram

New ATMega168 pinout with reference for Arduino Mini Pro.
Available on 1st post. :smiley:

Really beautiful and useful stuff :slight_smile:

One comment though: on Arduino Uno diagram, the ATMega328 pin 18 is labeled as "PB3" and I believe it should be "PB4". This is both on Arduino Uno board pinout and on ICSP pinout schematic part.

Oh, and on Arduino Uno board pinout, the physical pin 27 serial pin role should be "SDA" instead of "SCL".

New Pinout!
ATMega128rfa1 (link on 1st topic) :smiley:

Orcalib:
Really beautiful and useful stuff :slight_smile:

One comment though: on Arduino Uno diagram, the ATMega328 pin 18 is labeled as "PB3" and I believe it should be "PB4". This is both on Arduino Uno board pinout and on ICSP pinout schematic part.

Oh, and on Arduino Uno board pinout, the physical pin 27 serial pin role should be "SDA" instead of "SCL".

Thanks!
I make changes shortly.

New version 2.2 on line.
Thanks to Orcalib!

Pighixxx,

Forgive me, but I don't understand how you want us to acquire the Uno diagram. I went to your site and it's confusing. I see the diagram, and I can click on it and save it to a file, but I also see a place seemingly to get a PDF, but that leads to some kind of payment screen. Can you explain what, if anything, I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

modeller:
Pighixxx,

Forgive me, but I don't understand how you want us to acquire the Uno diagram. I went to your site and it's confusing. I see the diagram, and I can click on it and save it to a file, but I also see a place seemingly to get a PDF, but that leads to some kind of payment screen. Can you explain what, if anything, I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

In the site (sorry, only italian for the moment!) you must choose standard pdf or retina. It's free, you just enter a valid email address to receive it.
Fee required for PDF editable or AI Illustrator files. :smiley:

With Standard PDF you can do anything!
Bye

pighixxx:
In the site (sorry, only italian for the moment!) you must choose standard pdf or retina. It's free, you just enter a valid email address to receive it.

What are you going to do with my email address? That's very important to me.

modeller:

Nothing. Used to automatically send the link to the file; If you do not want to leave your personal email you can use a temporary email service.
Pighixxx

pighixxx:

modeller:

Nothing. Used to automatically send the link to the file; If you do not want to leave your personal email you can use a temporary email service.
Pighixxx

OK thanks, plus one karma.

New Arduino Mega v2.0 on line (with new graphics!)

link Arduino MEGA Pinout Diagram - Project Guidance - Arduino Forum

Today in Italy is Father's Day.
A tribute to NE555 :smiley:

Download link (direct link)

pighiXXX you have done excellent and very useful work, really handy references, all are going on my reference wall, Thank you, really appreciate it..

hemalchevli:
pighiXXX you have done excellent and very useful work, really handy references, all are going on my reference wall, Thank you, really appreciate it..

Thanks Dude.

I am amazed with all the effort you have put into this project ...MANY THANKS !!!
Print outs of the main boards I use are now on the wall beside my bench.
I checked out your site and will return when it is updated.

Thank you again for sharing with the Arduino community !
BobbyD

BobbyD:
I am amazed with all the effort you have put into this project ...MANY THANKS !!!
Print outs of the main boards I use are now on the wall beside my bench.
I checked out your site and will return when it is updated.

Thank you again for sharing with the Arduino community !
BobbyD

Thanks!

Due the high traffic my digital download system has crashed =(
Site is now on line. I've put direct download to diagrams! (Atmega & Arduino)
Thanks,
Pighixxx

You might also state how much current the pins can sink as well as source. I think it is less than 40 ma.

TheKitty:
You might also state how much current the pins can sink as well as source. I think it is less than 40 ma.

Is marked. Absolute max 40mA per pin, 20mA reccomended.
Absolute max 200mA for entire package.

PighiXXX

Do you have the CDR file availale for free or it is possible make bigger picture for printing to A3 like Graynomad's Arduino Due?

Thanks for good work!

Hi K5CZ
In my site you can download all drawings in PDF. :smiley:

http://www.pighixxx.com/
Go to -Reference Menu - Arduino - Select your card

Thanks,
Pighixxx