Arduino uno and Seeedstudio GPRS Version 2

Hi i have problems with this this Soft from this forum.

The output is everytime better or bader, if i use another GPRS Card sometime it runs another time it didn´t run.

Her the serial log, the error coms sometimes more , sometimes less and over the whole log.

AT+CGATT=1

OK
AT+CSTT="pinternet.interkom.de"

OK
AT+CIICR

OK
AT+CIFSR

AT+CIPSPRT=1

OK
AT+CIPQSEND=0

OK
AT+CIPSTART="TCP","api.cosm.com","8081"

OK
AT+CIPSEND

ERROR
{"method" : "put","resource" : "/feeds/119703","params" : {},"hAT+CIPCLOSE

CLOSE OK

OK

COAT+CIPSEND

{"method" : "put","resource" : "/feeds/119703","params" : {},"hAT+CIPCLOSE

CLOSE OK

OK

From the log it seems that

AT+CIPSEND 
ERROR <-- you don't check the ERROR, that may be due to transient conditions
{"method" : "put","resource" : "/feeds/119703","params" : {},"hAT+CIPCLOSE <-- so you send the data without waiting for the > prompt
CLOSE OK <-- but CIPCLOSE works
OK
COAT+CIPSEND <-- while this time it works
> {"method" : "put","resource" : "/feeds/119703","params" : {},"hAT+CIPCLOSE
CLOSE OK

The code seems to work after all, and it could be that api.cosm.com is overloaded and sometimes unreachable. Your code should check the error and retry until successful, and possibly wait for the > prompt before sending the data. But if you suspect there are bugs in your code you should post it.

Hello, toda and yesterday nothing work´s the whole day, i think the Seeedstudio GPRS is defekt.

Best regards

i think the Seeedstudio GPRS is defekt.

Could be, but consider that GPRS is much less reliable than your usual internet connection and depends on the strength of the GSM signal in your place, which may vary for causes outside your control. You may try moving around in search of a stronger signal.

The signal streangth must be very strong.

Sometime it runs sometime not at this time it is running without error, it look´s like be at nigt better and over the day bad.