Go Down

Topic: FluoWifi KickStarter (Read 909 times) previous topic - next topic

Akashv97

I recently found this new arduino based board called FluoWifi. They are running a kickstarter campaign which is where i ran to it. I do not know if you guys have heard of it but it has 30 days left and hasnt reached its goal so I thought i could also convince you guys to try it out as well since it is an all or nothing project.

The particular reason i shared the board is because it has the same port design as the uno, but double the flash memory and includes a wifi and BLE(bluetooth low energy) chip right on the board. I just thought i should share it and also wanted to get your opinions on it.

I'm coming from an Arduino mega 2560 V3, so the limited flash memory is kind of a problem for me, but i was told that you can partition the SD drive to hold a sketch.

Anyways the link is below:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1163604493/fluowifitm-iot-board-with-wifi-and-ble-arduino-pro/description

westfw

It looks nice.  What kind of power regulator does it have?  I keep seeing ESP8266/etc boards with tiny linear regulators that are expected to provide the relatively high power needs of the modules, and I worry.  I don't see any of the inductors I'd expect of the switching regulator I wish it had...

(and how many new companies are "ex-arduino employees" going to found?!)

Akashv97

It looks nice.  What kind of power regulator does it have?  I keep seeing ESP8266/etc boards with tiny linear regulators that are expected to provide the relatively high power needs of the modules, and I worry.  I don't see any of the inductors I'd expect of the switching regulator I wish it had...

(and how many new companies are "ex-arduino employees" going to found?!)
If you look at the kickstarter link, they just started uploading technical documents such as the official schematics, etc.

Im just a kickstarter supporter and not an actual staff member of Fluo, so i know as much as they post.

Akashv97

Update: 5 days left

If anyone is interested, i strongly urge supporting the project. Also, would like to hear your opinions on it.

awt98523

Update: 5 days left

If anyone is interested, i strongly urge supporting the project. Also, would like to hear your opinions on it.
Why we need to buy a dev board based on esp32 and have to wait to the middle this year to receive it. Now the are many esp32 boards in the market in cheap price :D

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy