Square Inch PCB from Electronic Interconnect.

Hello Designers,

Please do not consider this as an advertisement. This is the new PCB product brought by EI which gives you affordable American PCB with excellent quality standards.

Electronic Interconnect proudly announces Square Inch PCB.
Square Inch PCB will save you money, while offering the same high quality you have come to expect from EI. Best of all, we offer this promotion with the convenience of single-click ordering.
Please visit www.eiconnect.com/order_sqinch_price.aspx for more details.

• 2 & 4 layers only
  • 3 weeks turnaround
  • FR-4
  • Fixed Price

Thank you,
Neel

I'm too lazy to create an account just to see what your pricing is like.

Hello,

The PCB starts from merely $3/sq.in. If you register on the website you can get added benefits as new customer and other numerous promotions.

Thank you,
Neel

Chagrin:
I'm too lazy to create an account just to see what your pricing is like.

That makes two of us. I am not going to register unless I am decided to buy, and knowig prices beforehand is a requirement.

I don't understand why people make such bad business decisions, specially when their competitors aren't going down that road.

Hello,

I understand. You can do the best thing by contacting our sales team (sales@eiconnect.com). The sales manager will help you with details. By interacting with our sales team you can even explore more about EI.

Regards,
Neel

This is what I hate most about American PCB and Assembly companies. Can't post their prices publicly, and you need to contact them by email.

Why? Because they pre-screen you and see if you're a big enough customer for them that they can charge expensive prices. If you're not a big fish, they won't respond to your inquiry or send you a ridiculous price sheet (i.e. a go-away price sheet).

I'm done playing their games and just send my boards to China.

Neeleiconnect:
I understand. You can do the best thing by contacting our sales team (sales@eiconnect.com). The sales manager will help you with details. By interacting with our sales team you can even explore more about EI.

I don't see that happening. Good luck.

Hello,

EI has over 3000 active customers and with 99.5% customer satisfaction rate, you can easily judge how well we serve our customers. Moreover, EI as a MADE IN USA PCB supplier counts on its quality assurance and on time delivery.

If you are willing to explore EI's offerings, please contact our sales team or visit our website.

Thank you.

Neeleiconnect:
Hello,

The PCB starts from merely $3/sq.in.

That's odd. Looks like $97/sq.in. from here. That's for two 1x1 1-sided boards and a 3-week wait. Did I select the wrong option somewhere?

Did I select the wrong option somewhere?

1" x 1" board, double-sided is $6.05 for (3) pcs from OshPark.com**

** and yes, the boards are Made in USA. OshPark is using a PCB house also located in Chicago.

Hello,

No that is a wrong quote. Please visit eiconnect.com. Click on the "Pay per Sq. Inch." Get registered. Mention the dimensions and quantity and you will get the required quote. This PCB can only be ordered through our website.

Moreover, there are many other PCB options that you can opt for. We provide many promotions which again helps the prices to come down. I would encourage to explore our website and compare the same with other PCB vendors. You can always write to our sales (sales@eiconnect.com)

Regards.

Neeleiconnect:
Hello,

No that is a wrong quote. Please visit eiconnect.com. Click on the "Pay per Sq. Inch." Get registered. Mention the dimensions and quantity and you will get the required quote. This PCB can only be ordered through our website.

Moreover, there are many other PCB options that you can opt for. We provide many promotions which again helps the prices to come down. I would encourage to explore our website and compare the same with other PCB vendors. You can always write to our sales (sales@eiconnect.com)

Regards.

Thanks, I found it. The minimum order is a bit high for me. Nice site though!

$3 per square inch is that for 1 or a 100 boards??

I agree that having to create an account to see the prices or post a message here about how good are prices are without a decent disclosure as to what their prices are. You have heard from any number of people that are not happy to create an account to see your prices. Claiming to have over 3000 happy customers in response to customers that are not happy with your hidden pricing information is not being very customer friendly.

I do not understand hiding your prices on an instant quote system as any of the competitors could easily use a throw away email account and get your prices easily.

I am always suspicious at comapanies that are not proud enough of their pricing to advertise up front and out loud, it sounds like I am not the only one. In today's information age we have all been conditioned to instant gratification in terms of pricing and I think the vendors who realize this will prosper on the bones of those who don't.

wade

Hello,

We are not hiding any prices. I have mentioned the price for this specific PCB product earlier in the discussion. The instant quote system has numerous parameters that affect the pricing of the PCB. Moreover, with so many permutations and combinations of PCB prices, EI has brought this fixed price PCB with fixed specs. There is nothing to hide from the competitors as they can easily access the prices as a lay customer.

Apart from this, the pricing gets affected with numerous promotions and discounts that we give to our customers. Our loyal customers, sometimes, report us the lower prices from our competitors. We either match with the competitors prices or make them lower. Sometimes, we don't go low with pricing because we are not brokers but completely a domestic manufacturer. We are proud of manufacturing American PCB.

Customers have options either to explore our website or contact our sales team (800-364-4844/sales@eiconnect.com)

If you want to enjoy the quality PCB at low prices, go for Electronic Interconnect.

Thank you,
Neel