Things are slowly maturing

I've noticed a lot of small things appearing over the last few days, text size adjustment, location text, replies link etc. Looks like the forum team is beavering away in the background.

The forum features are slowly being turned on and I think it's great, thanks guys.

Rob

Yes, David C. has been great in responding to requests and answering questions!

CrossRoads:
Yes, David C. has been great in responding to requests and answering questions!

+1

Good Job David!

^^^ wot he sed ^^^

+1 (Hmmm.. missing the thumbs up "smiley" here)

And it's been less than a week, so I think that is quite fast (I've seen worse) and this is - after all - not a mission critical system. Sure, we want it, we use it, some of us crave it, but no one is loosing money or suchlike when it is faulty.

:slight_smile:

As per another thread ... if you found the reply helpfull you can click on the +Karma button .... :slight_smile: :wink: :.

Otherwise - I notice the other Forum-admin "cmaglie" should be mentioned in this positive vibes thread, too.

Yes, big thanks to David and everyone at Arduino for all you do.

I would agree, another feature I have just noticed is that when I hit the post button it said that two new posts have been made while I was replying and maybe I would want an opportunity to review what I just posted.

Grumpy_Mike:
I would agree, another feature I have just noticed is that when I hit the post button it said that two new posts have been made while I was replying and maybe I would want an opportunity to review what I just posted.

Yeah I like that. Handy.

Msquare:
Otherwise - I notice the other Forum-admin "cmaglie" should be mentioned in this positive vibes thread, too.

Hey tnx, these kind of credits are always appreciated
:wink: