Go Down

Topic: How to communicate Arduino with NI Vision Builder  (Read 248 times) previous topic - next topic

AlbiVal

I use NI Vision Builder for Automated Inspection to process an image. I need to send the result of the inspection (Pass or Fail) to arduino, for example with a serial communication, but I have not found any tutorials to make it.  has someone any suggestions about it?

PaulS

has someone any suggestions about it?
I suggest that you post a link to the software that you want to have the Arduino read data from. Without that, we can't tell you what the Arduino should expect in terms of incoming serial data, or at what speed, etc.
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

Robin2

but I have not found any tutorials to make it.  has someone any suggestions about it?
Are you looking for assistance with code for NI Vision Builder or with code for your Arduino?

If it is for the Arduino have a look at the examples in Serial Input Basics - simple reliable ways to receive data.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

ieee488

I use NI Vision Builder for Automated Inspection to process an image. I need to send the result of the inspection (Pass or Fail) to arduino, for example with a serial communication, but I have not found any tutorials to make it.  has someone any suggestions about it?
Since NI Vision Builder is software, one would need some physical means to connect the Arduino to your PC, don't you think?

Go Up