How to Wire up my display to arduino

Hey Guys,

I have done a google search on how to wire up my display but can find one that exactly matches it. Maybe there is one and my eyes are painted on lol.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me how to Wire up this up.Also have lost the email from where i ordered these from so i cant tell you what Make model the screen is.

Pics:

Thanks Guys

That looks like a ST7920-based display (the PSB pin is the giveaway). You can drive it in serial or parallel mode. I prefer serial because it needs only 2 Arduino outputs. The standard Arduino GLCD library won't drive it, but I have a library that does, and olikraus has a more comprehensive one (search for U8glib).

From here Arduino Playground - LCD
Scroll down to graphics LCD.
There are some serial library and parallel ones as well.

I have done a google search on how to wire up my display but can find one that exactly matches it. Maybe there is one and my eyes are painted on lol.

See if this will help: --> DFRobot Tech Support Forum ? It was the first hit when I searched for 12864ZB on the US Google site.

Don

You can find my driver and some example code at Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life. The wiring you need is described in the comments. I expect the same wiring will work with U8glib in serial mode. Your display includes a contrast pot, so you don't need an external one.