Good Arduino Books

This is my Google Site's site :smiley:
{ Moderator edit: Link to pirated material removed. AWOL }
If you see any incorrect tenses or wrong spelling, you can ask me. Thank you!

As an author myself, how did you obtain the rights to give these books away free as a download?

Also as an author myself, how did you obtain the rights to give these books away free as a download?

As a pending author, I would also like to know.

Hi Guys:

Glad to see AWOL pulled the link. This is a real problem for those of us who enjoy writing. I'm working on my 18th book as we speak and it's just not like it used to be. One of my previous publishers has a staff of six people who's job it is to "service" internet questions and issues. Part of their job is to ferret out the kind of sites we saw here. Over several years, they estimate they have closed down over 3,000 torrent sites that offer downloads for free. Back in the good ole days (i.e., my first book was written in 1982), it was possible to make writing a book worth the effort. Today, you'll make enough for your spouse to Super Size her meal. People like this clown are going to make it difficult to draw good writers into the market, especially if they are aware of the problem. To CrossRoads and others thinking about writing a book: do it because you believe in your book or you enjoy writing, 'cause the money just isn't there anymore.

Oh,we're not just thinking about writing - it's nearly done, due out from the publisher Cengage Learning in a month:

We (my wife more than I) just uploaded the last of the upfront material to the publisher website last night. Its our first book, seems like it's taken longer than our 1st child did to arrive 8)

Congrads! Drop us a note and tell me how you felt after you got your first copy...no other feeling like it!

Will do if I remember :slight_smile:

CrossRoads:
Oh,we're not just thinking about writing - it's nearly done, due out from the publisher Cengage Learning in a month:
http://www.amazon.com/Arduino-Teens-Robert-M-Patterson/dp/1285420896/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378405467&sr=8-1&keywords=arduino+teens
We (my wife more than I) just uploaded the last of the upfront material to the publisher website last night. Its our first book, seems like it's taken longer than our 1st child did to arrive 8)

We'll look for it.

How about
Arduino for Seniors [Soft Cover] :wink:

Might have to change the wording some ... "If you're having trouble with the breakout board, magnifier glasses in front of your bifocals can help a lot - be sure to remove them before walking around!"
You should see me with reading glasses in front of my regular glasses when I don't have my contacts in :wink: