Question on the 25USD Arduino Due clone board

Today I got an email from indiegogo. There is a new campaign, 25USD arduino due clone board.

I am interested but a little worry about the compatibility. They removed Porgramming USB port.
Is there any case that we couldn't program the board through Native USB?

Per se, no - if the software got stuck in a deadlock, to program the board you would have to press the erase button and then the reset button manually to be able to program the chip, as the erase and reset is normally handled by software. That's all.

dongtiandegua:
I am interested but a little worry about the compatibility. They removed Porgramming USB port.
Is there any case that we couldn't program the board through Native USB?

Hello dongtiandegua,
I don't see any problem with the removed programming usb port as the native device usb is handling the programming in the same way. The only issue (mostly for libraries/boards developers) is the missing JTAG pin header. I don't know if elechouse is working on it. In the past weeks I have been using Taijiuino developing the new EMAC library for Due (so far my best option for this development) and it works very well. I would really like if the Arduino team add at least the Ethernet header in the Due next version.

Note: If you still concern about the missing programming port, they sell separately their DUE PROG.