Display project on Arduino Project Hub

Hello Everebody!
I`m trying to publish my project on Arduino Project Hub.

Status of my project now is "Public".

But, in the same time, I see message, that my project is "Public project not using Arduino products"
Also, I can not find my project on Arduino Project Hub

Please see picture below.
What I should to do to publish my project?

Thanks in advance.

Do you have an Arduino product in the "Components and supplies" section of your project?

FYI, there is a forum section specifically for the Project Hub:
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?board=109.0
I have requested that this thread be moved there. In the future, please take a little time to make sure you're posting in the most relevant forum section.

Thank for the answer and sorry for the wrong category.

I have Arduino UNO R3 mainboard in components

Project Hub is an affiliation between Arduino and Hackster.

You could try thier own support pages.

I have two projects but for the life in me I cannot remember how I got them to go public properly :o

I can see my project on Hackster.io, but not on Arduino.cc :frowning:

I never post my project to Hackster :slight_smile:

Project Hub is an affiliation between Arduino and Hackster.

AFAIK it will post to HACKSTER even if you think you think you did it on Arduino.

Please post a link to your project on Hackster.io

My suspicion is that you didn't do the Arduino UNO R3 mainboard in the "Components and supplies" section of your project correctly so that the Project Hub could detect it as an Arduino product and link it to their online store. I have never heard of that restriction before but I suppose it makes sense for the "Arduino Project Hub" to require every project to use an Arduino product.

Please see link below

It looks like I was right. Redo the Arduino UNO R3 mainboard item in the "Components and supplies" section of your project so that it shows up as an official Arduino product, even though you didn't actually use a real Arduino Uno.

It is works now.
Thank you, Pert.

Actually status of the project is Public.
But, project still not searchable.

Will wait.