Optimization of code for maximum speed, very specific project.

Here is a new video. It may take a little while for youtube to process it and make it live. This shows the project basically completed and running through some effects fed to it by Vixen. Finding some interesting side effects of the relay boards. Most interesting is that they seem to be leaking enough power to dimly light a string of LEDs. It isn't a code problem, there is definitely power leaking through the relays. You don't notice it until you connect a string of LEDs, incandescent lights don't have the issue. I wonder if replacing the relays with random cross relays is showing a flaw in the sainsmart board design.

More likely there are resistors on the boards that aren't large enough to keep the power from leaking or the photo decouplers are getting triggered somehow. I've also found an interesting issue with Vixen that I didn't run into before. If none of the channel values change from one frame to the next frame, no data is sent. So my suggestion is to use one of the channels to make sure something always changes so all of the channel data will get sent every frame.