a problem in burn the bootloader to ATmega328P

Using an Arduino board(Duemilanove) to burn the bootloader onto an ATmega328P on a breadboard (w/o an external clock). the status bar displayed a message"avrdude: Expected signature for ATMEGA328P is 1E 95 0F. Double check chip, or use -F to override this check."I'm afraid the hardware configuration archive(http://arduino.cc/en/uploads/Tutorial/breadboard.zip)
is only for ATmega328,not for ATmega328P.So,is there any other way to fix the problem?
(I use a minimal configuration on a breadboard like the picture show)

did you set the boards.txt to burn the fuses at 8mhz, avr's dont auto clock themselves

thi is my boards.txt,i don't know how to configure

"##############################################################

atmega328bb.name=ATmega328 on a breadboard (8 MHz internal clock)

atmega328bb.upload.protocol=stk500
atmega328bb.upload.maximum_size=30720
atmega328bb.upload.speed=57600

atmega328bb.bootloader.low_fuses=0xE2
atmega328bb.bootloader.high_fuses=0xD9
atmega328bb.bootloader.extended_fuses=0x07
atmega328bb.bootloader.path=arduino:atmega
atmega328bb.bootloader.file=ATmegaBOOT_168_pro_8MHz.hex
atmega328bb.bootloader.unlock_bits=0x3F
atmega328bb.bootloader.lock_bits=0x0F

atmega328bb.build.mcu=atmega328p
atmega328bb.build.f_cpu=8000000L
atmega328bb.build.core=arduino:arduino

"

Try it with the Lilypad328 selection - that should come close...

Hi all,
I did exactly the same try of titanz and I got the same error, I also tryed to set lilypad without success.

Any suggest?

Can you paste also the boards.txt that come with arduino installation?
Your board has an atmega328, right?

Make life easy on yourself, buy a 16MHz resonator or Crystal and capacitors. The few pence/cents/klebis/whatever a resonator costs is nothing against the immense pain of leaving behind the standard frequency and fuse settings......

I'm reckon you don't have a 328P there. Perhaps you have a 328? If so try temporarily editing the SIG3 byte in the appropriate section of avrdude.conf to match your chip's 3rd signature byte. Check the full 88/168/328 datasheet for the signatures of each variant.

There may be a matching entry already in avrdude.conf in which case you should just need to add an entry in boards.txt to select it as the mcu... Restart the Arduino software after editing boards.txt