Touch controlled lights

I want to turn lights on and off via touch to control the lights, i would use relays but the main problem is touch sensing, I know most of you will recommend to use the capsense library i am still fiddling with it and i copied code for 1 switch of the internet and tried to make it work for 4 but it is not spontaneous about a 5 sec delay.any other idea is warmly welcomed and help with the capsense library even for one switch will be strongly appreciated :slight_smile:

You need a few things in your post. Fortunately, I have some lying around unused. Please add these to your post in appropriate places:

..................................................................................

But you get the point so its okay. Any Ideas?

But you get the point so its okay.

No,Ididn't.Igotlosttryingtoparseyourmessage.

Can u try to help me other than picking out problems in the post!!

Can u try to help me other than picking out problems in the post!!

Can you not understand that your post is incomprehensible?

I think i understood it once!! any help on the project?

please post your code (and use the # icon in the editor)

shazy792:
I think i understood it once!! any help on the project?

You're being told that your question is incomprehensible. Given that it is getting on for a hundred words and only contains two sentences, you must surely understand why this is unclear. In this situation, denying that it's unclear and asking people to answer you anyway is not a constructive response.

Please rewrite your question clear English.

I know its difficult to read before u was using my phone so i was not able to edit the post but now its edited and the punctuation is correct: )